Monday, November 3, 2008

Following Miss Jenny's Lead...

I have been thinking about this for a couple of days, but seeing Jenny post hers got me going... :)

Current weight - 165.5
Ultimate Goal weight - 130 by 7/31/09
Mini goal - 155 by 12/31/08

I've been pretty bad about my eating over the last few days. With all of the candy from Halloween and feeling pretty cruddy (a big thanks to my co-worker Scott for the cold!) I just haven't had the mental fortitude to watch what I've been eating. But, I have averaged 1456 net calories per day for the last week, which isn't too bad. I'm going to take the next couple of days off from exercise, or at the very least I'll just walk instead of doing intervals and yoga. The main reason for this is because I'm horribly congested and am doing well to walk around without falling over. I'm hoping that with a couple of days of rest and some serious vitamin C and NyQuil/DayQuil intake I'll feel up to resuming my training regimen.

I have to keep reminding myself that there is no such thing as willpower, there are only moments of bravado. On the days that I let myself eat a some Twix or M&M's mini cookies, I have to acknowledge it, accept it, and move on to the next day. I refuse to beat myself up over it, but I have to acknowledge it so that I can use it to fuel my workouts.

With that I'm going to go take my NyQuil and climb into bed so I can get up early to get in line to vote. :)

No comments: