Thursday, January 15, 2009

I know, it's been forever...

I just have a very boring life, what else can I say?

Honestly, we've just been trudging along. Michael and Kyle started back to school on the 5th. I started school yesterday. We all seem to be enjoying our respective learning, so that's good.

I started the new year off at 172 pounds. Yes, over the course of the holidays I gained back every bit of what I had lost. But, I'm already back down to 162, so that's a good thing. I have been fairly consistent about exercise (3-4 days per week), but I need to be more consistent. I went on Monday of this week, but haven't been since then. I'll go tonight while Kyle is at his piano lesson, and then I'll go tomorrow and Saturday. I'm planning on getting back to the Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday split next week...

Well, that's it for my boring life for now...

No comments: